Would you always be present at PPE's?

Balibee

Visit site
As mentioned in another post I am having a horse 5 stage vetted this week. I cannot be present due to work and the fact she is about 140 miles away! :(

I am worried about not being present but I have got a vet unassociated with the seller and they have promised to be in phone contact and said if they find anything that will most likely result in a fail they will contact me to ask if I want them to carry on.

Just wondered how many of you have not been present at the vettings and how did it go?

Thanks

:)

Goldenstar

Visit site
As mentioned in another post I am having a horse 5 stage vetted this week. I cannot be present due to work and the fact she is about 140 miles away! :(

I am worried about not being present but I have got a vet unassociated with the seller and they have promised to be in phone contact and said if they find anything that will most likely result in a fail they will contact me to ask if I want them to carry on.

Just wondered how many of you have not been present at the vettings and how did it go?

Thanks

:)

I have bought a lot of horses over the years and have only been present once.

tinap

Visit site
I've only had one vetted & was intending to be there but it was 3 hours away & got stuck in traffic so actually got there afterwards!

I don't think it would bother me if I couldn't be there at all but whether pass or fail I would probably want to speak to the vet on the phone afterwards to actually hear things from him not via the seller xx