would you be put off if

Snowfilly

Visit site
Not always. I've known people sell very quickly for health or injury reasons - human ones I mean! - and also because they bought 2 horses instead of one to offset journey costs, which seems to be fairly common with Irish imports.

But I'd want to know why before considering it.

risky business

Visit site
Would depend entirely on the reason for sale.

I sold a mare I had after 6 months, nothing wrong with the horse we just didn't gel in anyway shape or form.

landyandy

Visit site
I'm thinking of selling the one that we have for my husband, he as took on a new job, and really does not have the time, it's genuinely no fault of the horse

doodle

Visit site
I sold mine after 5 months. We really didn't gel and just didn't suit each other. I was up front about this to prospective buyers and found him a lovely home quite quickly.

stormox

Visit site
Not at all- I judge the horse,not the seller... A lot of people just buy horses to bring them on a bit then sell on, I do that, dont make a profit but it helps finance my riding and I enjoy working with young horses

landyandy

Visit site
thank you all, I feel bad about having to sell him, but it's what is best for the horse. I just wondered if people would judge me, I already have my own, and don't have time for 2.