Would you pay this much????

Bens_Mum

Visit site
Just sold one just like this but a gelding for the same money in less than 5 days and could have sold it 100 times so yes that is what people seem happy to pay if its *safe* and a cob!

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Perhaps a little expoensive, as saw one recently 6 years old who had been a landau horse in Blackpool for £300 less, but having said that she sounds pretty good value for money, specially as it includes tack

ISHmad

Visit site
Horses like that are worth their weight in gold, they are what everybody wants. I don't think that's an unreasonable price at all, actually think they could have asked for more and would have got it too.

moses06

Visit site
That seems a sensible price, for a horse that could be anyones ride, and is safe and sane - these posts always annoy me to some degree.....people will run down heinz 57 cob types and say they aren't worth anything, yet some nutbag, scrawny supposed "competition horse" will be *worth* thousands, just because it's a WB or TB etc....

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
I think that if she's truly safe then that price is more than fair. It doesn't say whether she hacks alone though? Maybe that doesn't matter to you but I would presume she does, just worth asking.

A safe, sane horse that can carry a bit of weight is definitely worth it's own weight in gold in my opinion. Plus she's cute. :)

DollyCoblet

Visit site
Just sold a mare very similar but 5 for £300 more could have sold her 50 times over, so yes a good price these types have really heald there value and are worth there weight in gold!

lochpearl

Visit site
She's probably underpriced really, I would have spent more on something that safe!

Just be careful about coloured contacts, when I was looking for my boy earlier in the year I found about 10 that I loved on there, I called every one and all had been sold and most well over a year ago!!

RunToEarth

Visit site
I wouldn't, but I wouldn't pay any money for her because she isn't at all my type (starting with the fact that she is a she!).
Horses are worth what a person is willing to pay for them, in all honesty.

bexwarren24

Visit site
I think she is worth more than that if she is what she says on the tin. I know 2 ppl looking for a horse jus like this in that price range. There is always a Market for safe, weight carrying horses.