Wow interesting lesson last night

Murphs_Mum

Visit site
Well had my first lesson on Murphy last night (advantages of finally moving to a yard with a school) my old instructor came over and got on him first - WOW!! I knew the boy could move as have seen it lots when loose in field but my God was he stunning, I was nearly in tears it was that amazing! I got on and obviously it all went down the gutter but I did have a few strides where it all came together, the power he produces is amazing and it's even better when he puts it into going forward rather than propelling his arse to the sky
grin.gif
Had to abandon after 45 minutes as neighbours (two fields away) decided to light masses of fireworks and was a tad much for the boy but I am such a proud mummy!! Sorry very self indulgent post
grin.gif

sherwood'

Visit site
Fab thats great. It is so ncie to see someone on your horse esp if they can ride well and u dont generally see other peple on him!

4whitesocks

Visit site
Totally know how you feel - the same thing happened with me & my boy last weekend - it is amazing when you see what they are capable of in the right hands (my boy is also very much of the opinion that 'up is better than forward' but we're getting there!)

Can be a bit depressing though when you try to replicate it yourself!