Wow just realised my favorite Horsey Author is a member!!

cobmum

Visit site
I have read No fear No force by Sarah Weston cover to cover countless times and have recommended it to so so many people especially those who take on untrained or wild horses, ive even bought and posted a copy to a friend in Australia who bought a outback (wild) horse at the sales.

Now i realise Sarah Weston is a member of this very forum.:D:D:D

Thanks Sarah for a fantastic easy to follow book! You really are an inspiration and i am sure for those particularly involved in rescuing and rehoming your advice and infoimation is invaluble.

SarahWeston

Visit site
Creeps in....says, thank you very much. This is very kind....and runs away again! No self promotion allowed on here....but, if that book helps one pony I am really pleased.

a kind of magic

Visit site
I had no idea Sarah was on here, hi Sarah! *waves*

Sarah has helped enormously with all our horses and our 8 month old QH foal has been trained entirely with her methods and is a joy to handle!

dollyanna

Visit site
I was recommended Sarah's book by a Fell breeder when I got my two foals last November. It was a godsend, so nicely written and easy to follow, each time I went to work with the foals I just read the next part of their eduction and followed it!! I have read around a lot, so there wasn't a lot that was particularly new to me, but it was just so clear and concise it calmed the chaos of my own mind and gave me the confidence I needed to go against all the "advice" I was being given and do it the way I always wanted.

I spotted Sarah the other day and meant to PM, but thank you from me and two little fell babies for helping us get off to a better start!! I just wish I had the book a little sooner so they never had to be roped, but when I breed my own I will know exactly what to do with the now :)

guesstimation

Visit site
Wow Sarah! I remember chatting in the pub in ashburton after the first workshop and us all saying write it, write it and just look how many equines its helped so glad you did it! It's still spreading around the world!

Queenbee

Visit site
I have read No fear No force by Sarah Weston cover to cover countless times and have recommended it to so so many people especially those who take on untrained or wild horses, ive even bought and posted a copy to a friend in Australia who bought a outback (wild) horse at the sales.

Now i realise Sarah Weston is a member of this very forum.:D:D:D

Thanks Sarah for a fantastic easy to follow book! You really are an inspiration and i am sure for those particularly involved in rescuing and rehoming your advice and infoimation is invaluble.

kiss-ass:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D

No really, I am a reader too, well done sarah, and welcome to the humble HHO:D

SarahWeston

Visit site
Thank you very much. I love writing anyway so if you need some more: sarahweston.co.uk Always happy to offer a service level agreement with the book so if anyone is stuck just email. I wish I was on commission for the sale of extendable feather dusters though...