wrap around rug Orange

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
I found a lovely bright orange cotton wrap around rug at the BCA last year, it has police blue and silver strips and a really nice rug. I mislaid the cheast bit with the logo, so unsure who made it. Now a livery wants to buy one and we cannot find it anywhere. Anyone have one or knows it??? it is cotton not the waterproof one.

Thanx

Amirah

Visit site
Was it an exercise sheet? Derby house have some (but only tiny sizes) and there's some on ebay with police blue check bits in the corners and on the front fastening. They're nylon though, I had to send the Derby House one back as it was so small, now looking at the eBay version.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site

It is so light weight it weight no more than a t shirt the whole thing this may be it
DSCF1309_zpst2f4gui9.jpg

DSCF1310_zpspfkier34.jpg

thanx gals

Makemineacob

Visit site
I have one of these, it was from Derby house. I've butchered it to make a tiny rug for one of my wee men but it was identical to this. Seems they've changed the design now as just looked online and they're not the same.

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
yes it's Derby house, I have one too (purchased when they did a crazy deal at £6 each!). I dont use the neck bit as it's about two foot too short, lol :D Great rug otherwise though