X-Country clothing?

K9Wendy

Visit site
Who stocks a nice selection of shirts, hat covers etc that don't cost an absolute fortune.. Katie has decided she wants a nice co-ordinated look, but knowing kids she will change the colour as often as her mind! So I am looking a stockist who sells off the peg, maybe quartered shirts but not at wild prices.. Thanks.. I maybe should mention pink should feature strongly (YUK)!!

jcberry

Visit site
I dont no any off the top of my head but look in the backs of magazines where all the adverts are im sure there are some there
crazy.gif

giggles mum

Visit site
Try Shires, they're nothing fancy, just quartered shirts and hat silks in qutie a wide range of colours, and I think my shirt was £12 and my hat silk £5. Watch out though, the sizes are HUGE!
shocked.gif
smile.gif

K9Wendy

Visit site
Thanks everyone, just surfing through them all now. Pink seems to be a bit harder to buy off the peg but some decent prices. Now the hard bit.. too much choice..

Hattikins

Visit site
i had tree house colours and they were really good, now have "upgraded" my colours to miranda theobald ones and they are fab -but just a tad expensive
crazy.gif
grin.gif