XC colours for dark grey horse???

OskyWoskyPonio

Visit site
Mine's a light dapple grey and it's great as almost ANY colour goes and looks good too!! :D :D
I wear navy blue and silver :)
crosscountryclinic190409000.jpg

P.S. I don't usually wear light blue breeches! I normally wear beige but this was at a XC clinic :)

MandyMoo

Visit site
i've seen people in all sorts of dark greys... they are a lucky colour because most colours look good! i would agree with LBertie Wooster about light blue and pink looking nice on greys... :) xx

ihatework

Visit site
Anything goes with dark greys :)

I ride in a pinky/burgundy sort of colour, but I've had others ride him in turquoise or bright yellow!

Shrimp

Visit site
I think greys can really suit bright colours, rather than pastel type shades. I had black and yellow on my grey mare though she was light:
pennymk3de.jpg

ironhorse

Visit site
We have a lovely grey mare, who has sadly gone lighter! As other posts have said, you can get away with any colour. As we do western, we've played with colours for saddle pads and shirts a lot. Purple looks fab, as does turquoise and even lime green. Avoid black, white, and TBH I would say navy, and be creative!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=81546&l=0abca5d3a2&id=100000078295506
Excuse the loud checked shirt, but you get the idea!

kirstyfk

Visit site
I love bright colours for cross country. This is my old horse was a light grey with me (yellow) and my sister (pink)
Picture919.jpg

Picture900.jpg

I will put this one up too. This was me about 15 years ago on a blue roan.
sparkle2.jpg