XC fun!

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
Had a great time yesterday on another xc clinic with my instructor.

Nearly did get there as with all the trailer ready I was just about to put his travel boots on when BAM! a migraine started :( The pain isnt very bad but it obscures my vision for about an hour and I didnt have time to wait for it to pass before driving. So phoned my lovely parents who came out and drove me so I wouldnt have to miss it. Another hiccup when we got stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway while an air ambulance attended a crash on the opposite carriageway, meant we considered turning round to go home as werent sure we'd make it in time.

Eventually however we got there and despite being a little late were able to join the group and have some fun.

Kasper was his usual keen self at the start, firing himself at the jumps and not listening to me so I spent some time just cantering him around on the flat, asking for a calm submissive contact, until he was being respectful and was really pleased with how he behaved after that, much steadier into the fences.

At the end of the clinic as a thank you to my mum for driving me I threw her up on Kasper and she rode him all the way back to the trailer park, thoroughly enjoyed herself :D

Anyway here is my little video, headcam footage with added photos. Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dv6ixBjZlI

For those accesing on mobile phones or ipads please use this link - https://vimeo.com/163987498

VisionaryHub

New User
Visit site
You've got some absolutely brilliant photos there. [: Looks like it was alot of fun, even if everything seemed go be against you to get there in the first place!

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
What a lovely video, and THE most attractive mane in front of you!

I have been missing stuff like that while Jay Man has been lame, but Sidney is fittening up, had our first trot in the open today. Your video made me really look forwards, thank you.

TRECtastic

Visit site
Great video . Lincomb is a fab venue .
The TREC GB level 1 championships are been held there this summer , competitors will have a super PTV course 😊

Sleipnir

Visit site
What a fab course and a lovely horse! :) Really enjoyed watching your video. Wish we had something like that to ride in around here, unfortunately, XC is not popular where we live.

Shadrid

Visit site
Love watching your videos, especially love watching Kasper's ears! Thank you for taking the time to upload them for us - and with music too!

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
Thank you for the lovely feedback everyone, I worry that you will all be bored of my little videos so pleased to hear that that isnt the case :D

I welcome any suggestions for upbeat songs to use on future videos as I'm running out of tunes, lol!

SecretAgentBilly

Visit site
Great video - I love watching them so please don't stop sharing them! Makes me desperate to find myself a new horse and get out doing some more xc though!

Bernster

Visit site
Great vid thanks. Am also a fan of The Ears. He seems like a fab boy. Watched with sounds off so can't appreciate your music, but I like the mix of photos and headcam.