XC schooling around Cambridge now it is winter?

Jesstickle

Visit site
Is anywhere still likely to be open? I have been pathetically disorganised and left it far too late I know. Is it a hopeless case?! Apart from Ely and Keysoe where else actually is there?

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Ely is open still. Let me know if you're going over and fancy a schooling partner and I'll take one over. I don't know of anywhere else except Elveden UK chasers course.

Jesstickle

Visit site
I wasn't sure if Tina was still letting people up or not. My plan was to get K, who knows her, to beg her for me! That's good because it was my first choice really. Will definitely let you know when we're going. :)

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I just checked to be absolutely certain - yes the course is definitely open. When it closes there'll be messages on the answerphone, website and FB pages. This is good news for me as I shall take advantage of my daughter being home and get both the big bay ones over there for a canter round tomorrow:D

kit279

Visit site
You could try Harlton - it' a private course owned by the Banks so you have to be accompanied by the JRN trainer, Val Gingell, but she will give you a lesson on it for the same price as hiring it.

Jesstickle

Visit site
Val scares me! I might go if I can take K with me because she worked for her Val and therefore doesn't find her so scary as I do! :)