XC trainers - Oxfordshire area

Saratoga

Visit site
Does anyone know of any decent event trainers in Oxfordshire area that would be good to take a 6yr old to for some skinny/accuracy training? Either someone that might come out to me, or clinics that are being held that i can attend? Either xc technique in an arena or xc schooling sessions?

Thanks!

ihatework

Visit site
Obvious candidate is Nigel Taylor at Aston,
or Russ Hardy at Boomerang
Richard Waygood seem to do a lot of clinics with RC's

Saratoga

Visit site
Thank you - Nigel seems to be pretty busy at the moment and hard to schedule things in with. Russ Hardy at Boomerang i had forgotten about...thanks!

Do you know details of Dick Waygood clinics?

Thank you!

Saf

community.webshots.com
Richard has a clinic at Hambleden weekend of the 25th I believe, last one was fantastic
smile.gif

SpottedCat

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Try Jonathan Chapman - www.chapmanequestrian.com - Hertfordshire based but teaches at various courses incl. Ascott Under Wychwood, which is your area. Very good.

[/ QUOTE ]

But I suspect won't be teaching in the immediate future - long term a good bet though.

Saratoga

Visit site
Thanks Saf - have just contacted organiser!

Will remember JC...although will leave it for a while before contacting obviously...

Thank you

Wiz

Visit site
I have lessons with Giles Carradine - www.huntercombehorses.co.uk He's based in South Oxfordshire but travels around too so would meet you at xc course such as Boomerang or Tweseldown. We use him for RC clinics too and are at Boomerang on 25th May