Yard boots?

*Maddy&Occhi*

Visit site
Hi all,

I'm after a new pair of yard boots, but am un-sure to which are the best on the market at the moment. I previously had a pair of Dubarrys, but never again! They most certainly aren't "winter" boots.

Any recommendations?

montanna

Visit site
Ariat grasmere. There is no other winter boot that compares in my opinion. I have had mine two winters, I ride, turn out, muck out in them. I haven't particularly looked after mine, they got a hose off every day on leaving the yard, and still look great and are completely waterproof. I don't wear them for the few summer months we have as my feet just get too hot, but they are brilliant in winter and well worth the £££.

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
I can't look past my Dubarrys. Have done me 2 years and were never looked after. Would have went on if I'd bothered. Replacing them this month.

Have heard good things about Grassmeres also too.

*Maddy&Occhi*

Visit site
I can't look past my Dubarrys. Have done me 2 years and were never looked after. Would have went on if I'd bothered. Replacing them this month.

Have heard good things about Grassmeres also too.

A few friends have had the same issues as me now (toe splitting at just under a year old). We were then told that Dubarrys have unfortunately followed a similiar path as the Hunter wellies- quality previously being fantastic, but they're now being made cheaply resulting in them being rubbish! Which is a great shame!

Interesting about the grasmeres as I have 2 pairs of Ariat riding boots and am absolutely in love with them! So will definitley have a look at these ones :)

Thank you for your replies!

Nic

Visit site
Ariat grasmere. There is no other winter boot that compares in my opinion. I have had mine two winters, I ride, turn out, muck out in them. I haven't particularly looked after mine, they got a hose off every day on leaving the yard, and still look great and are completely waterproof. I don't wear them for the few summer months we have as my feet just get too hot, but they are brilliant in winter and well worth the £££.

Ditto, mine have just given up after 4yers, 2 of the harshest winters I've lived through & absolutely no TLC.(woops!) and I'm on the hunt for another pair before this winter kicks in.