Yard Burglary Biggin Hill, NW Kent

mainpower

Visit site
I got to my yard this morning to find it had been broken into. They drove in via a neighbouring farm, having crashed through their gates to gain access. Whoever it was probably had prior knowledge of my yard as finding your way to my tack room door is like discovering the way into the Secret Garden, it is that well hidden! After attempting to get in via the door they just tore the roof off instead. I suspect that the horses were going potty as they let them loose probably to stop anyone coming along to see what all the noise was. The horses went into the neighbouring field, but luckily didn't stray through the smashed gate and onto the road. Judging by how clean the boxes were they came into the yard not long after 5.30pmish, the horses were finished up early on Friday, usually someone is there until 7/8pmish, which makes us suspect someone was actually watching the yard.
So please be extra vigilant and pass the word around that there are thieves around in the area.

STOLEN BETWEEN 5.30PM FRIDAY 10TH DEC AND 8AM SATURDAY 11TH DEC.

18" brown Cliff Barnsby saddle VGC.
17" black Thorogood saddle VGC
15" brown Cliff Barnsby pony saddle, almost brand new.

Brown extra full bridle, no noseband, continental reins, eggbutt snaffle.
Black cob size clip bridle, happy mouth Dutch Gag, continental reins.
Black pony bridle with wide rolled noseband, happy mouth Dutch Gag, continental reins.

Any information gratefully received

Chris 07817 899965