YARD OPEN DAY AND LUCY THOMPSON JUMPING CLINIC - SURREY - FREE ENTRY

nzeventer

New User
Visit site
Hi Guys

Take a look at www.team-downs.com both on the welcome page and under events. Nick is having a yard open day on the 1st October 2006 and combining this with a Lucy Thompson jumping clinic. If you would like to come and watch ENTRY IS FREE and if you would like to book a space on the clinic the cost is £35 per horse and there are groups of three. Lucy needs no introduction and a fabulous day out is guaranteed.

There are full details on the web site or email Nick or me

On another note - thanks for all the comments about the web site - keep them coming!! Am in the process of moving the troublesome yellow background.

Thanks again - you are all fabulous.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Sorry but I don't think this counts as blatant advertising, more something quite a few people might be interested in, if we lived nearer, we would have been keen.
I don't really think anyone will mind this sort of post, it's not like advertising a horse is it?

airedale

Visit site
There is a section in nag and dog for "events" and also in the freebies in the S. East like Pegasus, etc. which is where this should be advertised.....or via a riding club.....or via the BSJA - all of which will earn revenue from advertising.

the clinic is one thing...

.........the "yard open day" is another form of advertising for livery vacancies without actually saying so

.......and there is a "livery" column for such adverts in nag and dog as well

those are therefore 'commercial advertising' for a business - which to my mind is not acceptable......and it's not the first posting from this person/company/yard that has resulted in this comment. So this therefore counts as persistent advertising.

nzeventer

New User
Visit site
We do spend money on advertising in Horse and Hound - so are not after freebies. The Open Day is FREE ENTRY so no profit is being made.

Thought people might be interested in coming to watch and would like to come meet us all and share a beer!

Mags Mum

Visit site
BWBS Yearling gelding for sale to make 15.3 ladies eventer/dressage/sportshorse/showhunter. PM for details. Also 14.1 5yr old mare for loan for SJ/PC/dressage. Suit adult or child. Jumps 3ft but needs more experience. Potential HOYS show/working hunter. PM for details.

AND THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING AIREDALE

PLEASE ONE RULE
FOR ONE

rrose

Visit site
thanks, i might pop up!
tongue.gif