Yard Share Offered

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
Do you need a new base for your event horses?
I rent a beautiful private yard near Ludlow racecourse. We are on a large private estate, the hacking is wonderful, there are all weather and grass gallops on site, national hunt training fences (use by negotiation with the trainer), an indoor horse walker, grazing, plenty of storage space and room to park a box. No accommodation (but plenty to rent locally) and we live on site so no worries about security. We have lots of spare stables as most of our own horses live out 24/7. The only thing we don't have is an all weather school but there are plenty to hire in the local area, including the large indoor school at Kyre Equestrian and we have a large flat grass area for schooling on site. I'm looking for a professional or semi professional rider - livery services can also be provided if required. Friendly, happy, relaxed atmosphere!
PM me for more details.

Hooch

New User
Visit site
Hi, I know it's been some time since your post but I am looking for livery close to Ludlow for one horse and wondered if this was something you might be able to help with? Many thanks in advance.

spinner1

Visit site
Hi

I know this is a bit if an old thread but I'm looking for a stable near ludlow for a few days over Easter - I don't suppose you are still in the area and know any yards that may do this? Many thanks