Yards around Milton Keynes - help!

Weezy

Visit site
A little while back someone pointed me in the direction of a dressage/breeding yard in or around Milton Keynes that may have horses I would be interested in - I cannot remember the details tho - can anyone point me in the direction of yards in that vicinity please and I may well remember where/what etc

Thankies!

JaneMBE

Visit site
Sorry Weezy, I don't know! I am crap at knowing yards and places like that! This will sound funny, like a game, but maybe squeeley will know!

hehehehe,,, it just put me in mind of chicken licken or summat.............(I bet no one will know what I am on about now!)

keeley

photobucket.com
Hey Weezy,

It could be active equestrian (Nicola McGuivern) if its dressage you are after. Though its not exactly MK. Other than that i'm not really sure
crazy.gif
A rough idea of where would be good.

TURBOBERT

Visit site
Harry Payne schools and buys and sells dressage types - my daughter Silly Mare might be able to give you further info as she works in MK and lives in Northants and has lessons from him. PM her......

SusanFlynn

Visit site
Coldicote Farm is not far from Milton Keynes. It was owned by a lady called Lyn, not sure if she still has it and she had a web site. Sells dressage and S/J