yards in kirby muxloe - leics...... crap one / nice one

lizstuguinness

Visit site
for those that read my previous post on this matter.

since leaving other info has reached my ears, and now i doubt that anything was stolen. i think the whole matter was made up by the groom who runs the yard.

basicaly my firend is a first time novice owner. her horse is in full livery, but as she wants to get everything exactly right she has also been paying for them to school the horse 2x p/w, grrom it and lots other other services ammounting to about £200 p/m extra on top of the basic full livery price.

i have been encouraging her confidence, and gradulay she has been reducing these services and doinf it herself.

i have just found out that the yard has not made a profit since opening (about 3 years) and the grrom is on a flat rate with extra percentage regarding extra services liveries may require. in other words in encouraging my mate, im taking money from them as she is cincidering going to DIY in the spring.......

basicaly chuck me off, my mate wont grow in confidence and they wont loose money.....

ha ha, my mate came to my new yard, which has bigger field lots of grass, off road riding over 100 acres, better. bigger school, CHEAPER (£65 p/w 7 days full livery as opposed to £68 p/w 5 days full livery) and she is considering moving her horse !!!!! hope she does, but no pressure on her.

we had a major storm a few weekd ago, she put her horse in overnight, the following day the groom went made at her!!!!

controlling or what? they cant control me coz im DIY and experianced but my mate who doesnt know much can be manipulated.