YARDS IN KIRBY MUXLOE, LEICS

lizstuguinness

Visit site
Their are a few yards in kirby muxloe so i hope (not) this cannot be used to identify them.

basicaly i have been thrown off for for stealing hay, feed, spreding gossip etc etc. i will point out at this point that i did no such thing. but there you go,

i would like to warn others to watch their backs as since leaving i have since met no few than 4 others who have also been accused of the same things.

either the yard owners have a serious problem regarding trust of liveries, or their is someone at this yard that has not been caught yet and is still on the loose.

im posting this as i have since found it difficult to find a yard that will take my horse, as they have also spread rumers (SP?) about this issue.

im warning others to ask about yards if moving to this area, as you dont know what you are getting involved in, and when thrown off may find it impossible to get somewhere else.

if someone knows of a good yard around this area, please let me know. im looking for a small ish yard with outdoor school, and if poss off road riding as mine horse is only just broken.

any futher info, please PM me.