Yards near Frome / Bruton / Trowbridge / Westbury

zandp

Visit site
I've got a big feeling of deja vu but I need to move yards again, I don't want to have to move again next autumn so a yard with a lit school (or one very very close that I can get to winter nights with out trouble), good hacking, sensible people who know how to look after their horses so you don't get stressed watching the COPD horse eat unsoaked hay and then not be able to breathe - stabled next to mine otherwise I wouldn't notice - and with people who dont abuse their horses with lunge whips - horrible incident witnessed the other weekend.

I need assisted DIY as have a new job and sometimes have to be away for a couple of days.

If there's a YM I need them to be useful, and not someone who thinks it's ok to write critical notices on the yard board, rather than texting all the liveries so that they all know before they come to the yard.

Does anyone know anywhere ? pwetty please.

kaiserchief

Visit site
A friend of mine lives near Frome, is training to be an EET, is a lovely person, and has a gorgeous private yard attached to her house. I can ask her if she's got space if you like?