Yay Fabbo Pony

seabiscuit

Visit site
Owen is great!! Just lunged him. He thought he was a GP Dressage horse- just floating across the arena and doing extended trots. Beautifull balanced canter too once he had got rid of the bucks! Then walked him home and he was marching such big strides I was only just hanging on.

Yesterday he walked out for a full hour under saddle and was able to march the whole way feeling full of beans- before he was only able to march for about 3 strides then I would have to boot the poor lad and would hardly ever get much response so we would just be walking like a donkey.

He is packing on the muscle too and is looking the best I've ever seen him in 3 and a half years.

So this is my new pony!
wink.gif

seabiscuit

Visit site
Yes he is the one that had the kissing spine op...the prognosis is very good so far- shoud be eventing next spring I hope with SJ over the winter!

Other horse is a balls-up ! Arrgh. fed up with him! Will get there eventually I guess. How is your mare?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Wonderful news for you - so glad it has been worth all the stress.

Fiona

Visit site
Great to hear Owen is feeling so well.
I love the feeling in walk where your bum feels like it is being thrown up in the air. Flora used to give me a blister on my a**e when hacking her out.
Have you got any before and after photos???
Fiona