Yay Grass!!!

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Well the guys got turned out today :D :p

E has some sedation before hand and got starved so she would want to eat rather than hoon about. Must have worked as K tried a few times to get her to run about with him and it failed lol!!

Some pics :)

SouthLanarkshire-20120110-00114.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120110-00113.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120110-00112.jpg

NorthLanarkshire-20120110-00116.jpg

NorthLanarkshire-20120110-00115.jpg

And K munched E the other day :mad:. They were wandering about in the yard rugless before I put their rugs on and he did this!! I could hear the squealing inside the stable block the old bu**er!!!!

IMG-20120110-00108.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120110-00109.jpg

SouthLanarkshire-20120110-00110.jpg

He got chased the length of the yard by me with poor E standing looking sorry for herself. This is why I wouldnt put him with others horses just mines as could you imagine if you were a livery and came down to find this chunk missing from your horse!!! Youd have a fit!! :mad:

Enfys

Visit site
It looks so green! My grass is just brown.

I am not criticising, don't think that at all, but my Vet would have a pink fit if I let a sedated horse eat. I do understand the reasoning for it though.

Those teeth can do some damage can't they? My colts all look seriously scabby and motheaten and that's just from their playfighting.

flirtygerty

Visit site
I know how you feel, my lad is a bully and jealous to boot,we had to move yards and house when he took bullying to a new level and raped a mare, no other words for it.
At the new house, (own stables) I was making friends with the donkeys and cows, my lad leant over the fence and grabbed a cow by the neck, out riding, his ears were flat to his head when my oh held my hand, he pointed out my lads reaction and said that horse would be in bed with you if he could.
My lad didn't do this when out riding with my daughter

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
It looks so green! My grass is just brown.

I am not criticising, don't think that at all, but my Vet would have a pink fit if I let a sedated horse eat. I do understand the reasoning for it though.

Totally understand :) It was vet level sedation (relaquin) that i was given by the vet :) Shes not the type to be sane and shes essesntially been boxrested since Sept :) She wasnt totally out of it, but the edge had been taken off :)

They are both poor doers so LOVING the fact that I have some grass :D Hoping that puts some meat back on the bones of my oldie ;)