Yay! I've had a fab ride tonight! >>Self Indulgent like Chocolate!<<

vivhewe

Visit site
Well as some of you will know my neddie had a temper tantrum with me on Sunday and was being the biggest ar$e ever! So I have been feeling a bit low when it comes to riding him, especially as he has been trying it on lately and basically wanting his own way
frown.gif

But I rode him tonight and he has been a total star!
grin.gif
I have a stressage competition on August 20th
shocked.gif
and so I practised tonight, and he behaved perfectly! Admittedly now I need to be really brave and get rid of the running martingale
blush.gif
but tonight has been such an improvement that I feel really positive about him now!

Even the crazy cows running around with my electric fence on their heads didn't distract him!
grin.gif

viv x

Visit site
Thats fantastic its sounds like what my horse has been doing trying it on just show him who is master
wink.gif
and you will get there.

Dont worry about the dressage just think yourself as the best rider in the competion and keep focused and you and Dan will sail through it.

Thats such good news I might go off to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coXdzTfSiEo
grin.gif
grin.gif

vivhewe

Visit site
Thanks hun! I don't want to get rid of the martingale at all - in fact I was disappointed when I couldn't find my standing one lol!
wink.gif
but I will have to sometime
crazy.gif

*gulps*