YAY *Jumps up and down*

seaofdreams

Visit site
I got back on my neddie today after 9weeks box-rest, Vet said i had to hack her on soft but firm surface so i took her round ours woods and i had to go by myself as i have no one else there to ride with, so off we went walked her to the top of our woods and the other half is still wet and boggy so went round a tree and back home, she was a star, tried to have a little jog on the way back but who can blame her after 9weeks in a box,
She has got another 3weeks on box-rest and hacking in walk, then he is going to check again.
When he looked at her yesterday she was unlevel for one stride out of flexion and on a 10m circle (on concrete) she was unlevel for 1/4 of it but it wasn't a level ground and the bit she was slightly unlevel was going up hill, he also said that she was warming up and there was less unlevel strides, which why he said introduced walk work,
So fingers crossed next check she can go out in the field, then she will be a happy neddie too
smile.gif

seaofdreams

Visit site
Yep, Last night in my own bed tonight!!
She is bagging up nicely and tummy has really dropped !!
Very exciting although im quite nervous about it !!
grin.gif

This is Mouse waiting for the vet yesterday, it's a hard life isn't it !!

DSC00130.jpg

mickey

Visit site
Great news that things are moving in the right direction.
cool.gif

Can I ask, what has been wrong with her? I ask because my horse has had some problems in the past, now resolved.