YAY!! Spawn of Satan riding instructor is OUT on her ear...

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
...But she's been trying to pinch other people's tack and only the ever-concientious Fabian has prevented her from taking off with stuff belonging to others... I must check my tack box in the morning!!
She is, without question the most shameless and unscrupulous bee-atch I've ever known!!! I could ennumerate her crimes but I'd be here all evening and I need my sleep... enough to say that the crippled arthritic mare was hers before it was her current owners, and that we used to have a surplus of jump cups and now have too few (she's working elsewhere)....
The super duper good news is that I've been offered her teaching post (with the blessing of BOF who only really wants to teach jumpers) and assuming people are interested, I'll be taking on the little-uns and just-starters...
Nice to have a bit of good news from the yard where I've been getting a bit of grief lately...
smile.gif

ruscara

Visit site
That is the BEST news!
laugh.gif
It is so wonderful when people get their just desserts - and both you and she have in this case! I am so pleased for you, PF. I hope the jumping teaching career takes off and your reputation is even more enhanced!
smile.gif

Enfys

Visit site
Oh Good News all round, Well Done.
I hope your kit has not gone walkabouts with her.
So now we have a whole new series of reports to look forwards to, the Life of PF as an Instructor! Really pleased for you.

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
Oh Good News all round, Well Done.
I hope your kit has not gone walkabouts with her.

[/ QUOTE ]
That reminds me; must lock my trunk at yard!!
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
So now we have a whole new series of reports to look forwards to, the Life of PF as an Instructor! Really pleased for you.

[/ QUOTE ]
God that's scary!!

Zebedee

Visit site
Perhaps there is a God!!!
Terrific news & I'm sure you'll be a far more popular teacher than she ever was.

M_G

Visit site
PF that is fantastic news, I am even going to have drink (of tea) for you.

It was a long time coming but at long last she got what she deserved he he
good luck with your new job
xxx

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
There are plenty of eejits on the yard still for me to rant about!! One of SoS's student, on hearing she's leaving (but not WHY of course) said rather ominously that if she goes then several others will go too... not sure if she meant ME *sigh* here we go again!