Yay! We have a new horse!!!!!!

Ginn

Visit site
How wonderful is my YO!

She has just taken on a new horse on permenant loan which she has said me and kiri can have full use of (as she doesn't ride).

We went to try her last Monday and she was lovely but I haven't said anything incase it didn't all come together.

Anyways, Shes Welsh C x Arab, 14.1hh chestnut mare with a big white blaze. She is rising 9 but was only broken spring 05 and has done very little so is very green but very genuine and I think will make a lovely little PC allrounder, or a very nice stressage pony atleast! Fi, my YO, is also hoping to break her to harness at some point which will be fun!

Fi didn't even tell me or kiri that she was coming - I went up to do Tilly about an hour ago and mum sadi to take some fresh carrots as there was a suprise up there (so I guessed at that point that she had come!) Anyways, will go post some piccies in the gallery but I am sooo happy!

Ginn

Visit site
Yep, for the moment anyway. The idea is we'll share the ginger beastling over the next year with me doing a fair bit over the winter and then once Tilly's broken Kiri will move onto her more permently as she is starting to outfrow micks.

rrose

Visit site
thats great news, hope it all works out!!
tongue.gif