Yay!

Skiddaire

www.digital-guilt.org
the other night i posted about going to see a yearling and needing questions. well i went to see him for real today and holy cow, hes more stunning than the pictures on the ad his ad is here if you wanna read it

he's called vinnie for short or..wait for it vin diesel
smirk.gif
i thought that was proper ace. cant wait to enter some shows.. thats sure gunna get us a few looks haha.

i got to see his mum, who is a grey irish draft called echo and his dad who is a friesian called cruise. his dad is like..WOW. hes jaw droppingly handsome.his mum is really pretty.

so weve paid our deposit (and i made sure to get a like sale of receipt thing) and should be able to pick him up on wednesday next week. im so excited and have been bouncing round the house with a big grin on my face
grin.gif

so all i have to do now is think about what colours im gunna pick for his stuff - I love having my horses all colour co-ordinated. any suggestions? boyfriend thinks blue and black but im not sure on that.

Skiddaire

www.digital-guilt.org
thanks for the good lucks, i think im gunna need it, with it being my first time handling youngsters. i want to do everything that i can before he gets broken so does anyone have any GOOD websites with any information about handling youngsters?

of course i'll keep y'all informed :p I'll be spamming the picture gallery with photos XD

all i need to do now is phone this guy up who has a lorry and see if he'll bring vinnie to me but failing that its the old hire a horse trailer and snag someones car.. wonder if my aunt is up for letting us use her new citreon c8 lol

i'm so impatient. i want him now. i want to show him off and see how he likes his new field mate and how she likes him.

I cant believe that just over 2 weeks ago i thought i had no chance of getting him and nows hes all mine.

as for the price we paid.. i was a bit on the fence. some people like you, have said hes a bargain others have said we've been ripped off. but if i think about, we're not really. and when hes broken and doing showjumping or cross country..whichever one, he'll soon be worth more than we paid - i hope.