YEEESSSSS !!! its here!

MissRebbekkie

Visit site
Thanks to all you guys about 6 weeks ago with the lorry advice..my new one has at last arrived! ( typical for me added a load of extras and delayed the delivery time!) God im sooo excited, going to load her up tomorrow ready for weekend, thanks again to Kath & corroy for the intro to ABI Horseboxes , u r a star, as you can all tell im pretty pleased ...look you can see the smile ........

i may be a real bit of a saddo but i would like to name her....my last one was named "lula" ( my daughter could never say tallulah ...she was only a wiccle baby at the time...so help needed there...(yes i really do sound demented now!) thanks guys

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
I'm sooooo jealous I can't say a thing....
tongue.gif

Please show us some pics! I think you should name it Ulla
smile.gif

MissRebbekkie

Visit site
i am sooo thick, but i cannot upload the pics darlings, but if u check out their web site-

www.abihorseboxes.co.uk

and go onto the for sale page , my lorry is top centre (says sold under it )- the navy and light blue one!

yes i agree i will have to go with an L starting name , keep the suggestions coming

MissRebbekkie

Visit site
im feeling a bit smug at the moment cos it looks even better in the flesh, you can call me a show off, but i have waited sooooo long for this, i cant tell you what bribery and corruption i have had to do to my hubby(all left to your vivid imagination) to get this lorry!!!
shocked.gif