Yes!!! I'm going to see the Spanish Riding School next month!

metalmare

Visit site
I really really wanted to go and I thought they would be sold out as we hadn't got 'round to booking but we finally did last night. Who else is going? Who has seen them before?

ss1

Visit site
Im going to Wembley on the Friday.

I remember going to see a performance before (about 15 years ago) but it wasn't the Spanish Riding School although it was the same sort of thing. I thought it was quite good (I was only 10) but my mum said that it was nothing compared to the Spanish Riding School of Vienna who are the cream of the cream! She has seen them before and said that they are brilliant.

I'm really looking forward to it, read an article about it, their practices etc and was really impressed.

metalmare

Visit site
I'm trying to find out lots beforehand but the website is a bit skimpy! I'm taking the OH along who is completely unconvinced as he doesn't understand the finer points of riding but I'm confident even he will be impressed! I can't wait. I'm going to the NEC on the Saturday.

johnsongreyhorse

Visit site
I went 5 years ago, brilliant
grin.gif

metalmare

Visit site
It's the Airs Above the Ground I really can't wait to see. And also the Met police are doing a show, jumping through fire, etc.

metalmare

Visit site
I quite like booking things last minute in a way - because I am impatient and hate waiting for things!! Can't wait - will probably see you there, amongst the however many thousands that they squeeze into the NEC - wear flourescent pink!

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Yep going to the NEC and yep, have seen them before. They're performances are usually breathtaking and im sure this time will be no different.

One of the few places you can see the haute ecole movements performed correctly these days
frown.gif

k9h

Visit site
I saw them about 20 years ago on their own turf
grin.gif
!. Was abosolutely amazing especially under their chandallers was totally amazing & would love to see them again.
There as only ever been 2 females ride the stallions the first being Princess Anne & the second was Jodie Kidd
frown.gif
jammy so & so's!!
Go & enjoy & don't forget to take loads of pics!

Chunky_Monkey

Visit site
Yay, I'm off to the NEC on Saturday 25th Nov - can't wait!

I did buy a ticket as a Xmas / birthday prezzie for my pony's loaner, but she unexpectedly pulled out of the loan arrangement leaving me in the lurch, so I'm trying to re-allocate the ticket!

x