Yesterdays racing

Clodagh

Visit site
You've got to love National Hunt!
Cyrname, who tbh I thought was dead after that appalling fall last year romping round Wetherby with a smile, what an amazing horse.
Might Bite, who I love, jumping round Ascot with his ears pricked, he may not have won but he did look like he was enjoying himself.
Regal Encore, well! Come on you old boy. Anthony Honeyball seems the nicest man.
I really enjoyed yesterday, and at least it gets to continue in lock down.

lar

Visit site
Even though with lockdown we've watched a lot more of the flat season than we would ordinarily it's still lovely to see those well loved campaigners coming out every winter. Love Might Bite and loved seeing Frodon leading from the front last week.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Elf, can you buy whisker extensions...or would that be cheating :) I love the Nh game, have followed it since the days of the original ITV7 with John Rickman and John Lawrence and always get super excited for the proper stuff to start about now. RTV is my guilty pleasure so I can sneak in a bit of mid week action as well as a Saturday afternoon on the sofa. Agree with you Clodagh, Cyrname proving his doubters wrong and MIght Bite bowling along in front with a smile on his face, you cant beat it :)

Chiffy

Visit site
Only just seen this thread. Another NH supporter here, loved Frodon and Saturday’s racing. They did spend an awful lot of time saying Cyrname wouldn’t go left handed and wouldn’t stay three. I felt it was a bit overkill on the discussion front but the racing was great.
MyBoyChe, yes another who remembers John Rickman who always raised his hat as he said Good Afternoon to his tv audience. My MIL loved that, she thought he was so polite. Ofcourse Lord Oaksey was great too. Glad there are a few of you here that go back as far as me!