Yet again why PTS is kinder than passing the buck.

Kallibear

Visit site
This is a subject very close to my heart after having Kalli PTS a couple of years ago to save her going through dealers and home after home after home (her back story is on here somewhere)

Hopefully this link works (if not it's the thread near the top about a chestnut mare with a host of issues being sold on for peanuts to someone who's now reselling at much higher price as just a bit 'nappy')

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dodgydealers/644299285611433/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply

Such a common story told and makes me feel the right decision was made for Kalli.

Makes me so cross when people pass the buck tather than man up.:mad:

Adopter

Visit site
People on this forum are very supportive of posters who have to make dfifficult decisions about the future of their horse or pony. To me making the decision not to pass on an animal that has little value is the right decision, and if there is pain or the owner canot afford to retire an animal, I have always believed in pts early rather than leave it till the animal is really suffering.

Last edited:

luckyoldme

Visit site
The ONLY way you can guarantee your own horse won t be passed on to unsuitable homes, is to keep it yourself or pts yourself.