Yey!!! Meet the new addition

loopeepee

Visit site
Yey, here he is - the new edition to our family for a while.
He has come for the winter for me to hunt. He was out all last season with the master, and is now coming back into work after 2 months off chilling with some mates in a field.
Luckily he actually hasnt lost 'that' much condition, his muscle is still there around his shoulders and quarters. He just needs tightening up and his flank muscles coming through again.
So I wont be hunting for a fair bit - poss 5/6 weeks, but at least I get to play again!

Anyway - we were meant to pick him up yesterday, but it didnt work out time wise, and so off we trundled with trailer to my friends house. Picked up all his stuff, and off we set down to the field. He was most definatley a bog pony, bless him! But looked so cute
grin.gif

Hosed legs off and into trailer he went and back home for new shoes and sprusing up. He marched off the trailer - hummm, not best impressed, but put it down to being in a new place as I have taken him off before and he was very good!
He was very eyes on stalks for the first hour or so, but once he was having his new shoes put on he was fine! He had lost one of the old set, but I have kept the three as spares if he does another out hunting.
This was followed by a big bath! He seemed to enjoy the attention to start with, and then I think his stomach took over and he wanted some grub.
grin.gif
I gave him my apple core, put rug on, took some snaps and put him to bed for now!

Its so exciting have a horse to play with at last - two years is wayyyyyyy too long!
Sorry to bore you all, but here is Frankie
grin.gif
grin.gif

Before . .
zpfile004-3.jpg

zpfile003-5.jpg

zpfile002-2.jpg

And then after grooming, but before bath!
zpfile001-4.jpg

All clean!
zpfile005-2.jpg

zpfile004.jpg

zpfile000.jpg

zpfile003-3.jpg

zpfile001.jpg

Oh yes, forgot to say - excuse the headcollar - baby blue and a bright green leadrope . . not my choice, they gave them to me! However they are brand new so Im not complaining!

loopeepee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Now he looks rather smart. More info needed please.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww thanks! He's a lamb, most of the time . .! Just needs to be told that he is NOT boss
grin.gif

Hummm info.
Well all I know is . . he is about 16.1hh, between 10 and 14 - owner has passport and I havnt seen it yet - she is coming over tomorrow to see him.
Dont know who he is by or any interesting info. Just that he does a very smart test when asked, and people have said he is the best moving animal they have seen
blush.gif
His walk is just huge, and trot - well just gorgeous!
Lots of walk to start with - will get some ridden ones tomorrow
grin.gif