YHL - people staying URGENT

Weezy

Visit site
OK so I booked 3 doubles and 1 twin as that was what I was instructed to do LOL!!!

1 couple has now dropped out, so I have a double room, about 10min drive from the venue that is available if anyone wants it? (Ummm no, am not paying!)

Also can Alibabe and BBs please confirm they are staying!

Cheers!

Weezy

Visit site
A double is £79-50 B&B (its www.Clarendon House-Hotel.co.uk) 0 I have a feeling tho that BBs may not be staying so if this is the case then Alibabe will have a spare bed in her room (same cost, obv split in 2!)

You should SOOOOOOOO come - it was fantastic fun last year and Kate and I would love for you to join in!

loopeepee

Visit site
When and where is it . . . ?
smile.gif

Sal_E

Visit site
Ohhhh! It's tempting - are there many people going? (I'm crap with lots of people I don't know!). Can't bring Jules as he's even more crap than me (& totally disinterested in horses & not afraid to show it *yawn*). I don't want to look like billy-no-mates!
grin.gif

Sal_E

Visit site
Weezy - I've just spoken to JoElla & we might both be able to come up! JoElla thinks she may have another commitment though & won't know for sure until later this week. I know we're risking someone else taking it, but I'll let you know as soon as I can...

S_N

Visit site
*sobs* I wanna go
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
But as I have to be at Waterloo Station for 10am the following morning................... HO hum - NEXT YEAR I'll be there with bells on!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
Ermmm well as I'm in Cornwall, yes, tiz a long way
tongue.gif
Dead easy drive though, A30, M5 and I'd practically be there, but it would probably take about 4/5 hours......... You can only go so fast in a Fourtrack
grin.gif