You All Bought The Chicken Rugs...

Visit site
And then the dogs, sheep and whatever else Weatherbeeta brought out. Now it's my turn to buy this winter's design ...

HODGEHEGS!!!!!!!!!

Yes that's right people! This year it's Hodgehegs! Released next month mine is on pre-order already ...

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Oh my God!!!!! Are you kidding me?! I love hedgehogs. My ultimate ambition in life is to give up work and run a hedgehog rescue instead :D

Snowfilly

Visit site
Oh my God!!!!! Are you kidding me?! I love hedgehogs. My ultimate ambition in life is to give up work and run a hedgehog rescue instead :D

There's an amazing one near me in Cornwall! I had to visit them for work...it was such a hardship! Had to help bottle feed a tiny one and got to look at all their current residents. They're too cute for words

spugs

Visit site
I really do need a mexium weight as well!
I still want the fox rug, if anyone has a 6 ft one of those knocking about let me know.

rowan

Visit site
Snowfilly I volunteer for Prickles and Paws I collect injured, undersized etc hedgehogs from the vets, general public etc for them. Think they are at just over 250 rescues so far this year they do brilliant work.

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
Missy killed the sheep rug, I was gutted, loved that rug. I refuse to buy her another "designer" rug. So I will have to sort through my rug collection to see if I could fit a hedgepig one in! :D

Apercrumbie

Visit site
Oh god. I maintain that nothing will ever beat the chicken rug, but HODGEHEGS! Hodgehegs are amazing! *heads off horse-hunting for something that isn't a mini-Shetland and therefore actually needs a rug...

DirectorFury

Visit site
I was set on the Shires cow print one (as M shares a barn with cows in winter) but I don't know if I can resist the hedgepigs...

Quadro

Visit site
Had the Shires fox one, quality was poor and it didn't last long. Have the weatherbeeta penguin fleece which I love. I want to get the matching dog rug

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Oh god. I maintain that nothing will ever beat the chicken rug, but HODGEHEGS! Hodgehegs are amazing! *heads off horse-hunting for something that isn't a mini-Shetland and therefore actually needs a rug...

Haha! This is a problem. My Shetland has the chicken rug, he looks bloody amazing in it, however I’m not sure he’s ever actually been turned out in it 😂

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I just looked them up, I’m a little disappointed tbh! Not much detail in the hedgehog print, I prefer my unused chicken one for sure!
The penguin ones are good

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Well very impressed with Speedy Equestrian :)

aXCGUe9.jpg

tEPu15p.jpg