You guy's have got to watch this video!! what a very naughty pony, but a fab jockey

Gucci_b

Visit site
This pony is very naughty, but the rider is very, very brave by not giving up....

[youtube]aUaP0t5IUnM[/youtube]

Last edited:

doveys

Visit site
Now there's a future eventer if ever I saw one. A new Mr Stickability. I hope he doesn't get dispirited with the nasty little so and so !!!

hadfos

Visit site
Small adult and ass kicked springs to mind!!!what a brave little boy(loved the smile on his face at the beginning) but one damn right obnoctious little pony!

FlorenceBassey

Visit site
I know that pony and kid, he is fine, if you read the comment under the vid you will see he no longer has the pony, and was never hurt of faized by him :D

sare_bear

Visit site
Damn naughty pony!! Hope that continuous bad experience of getting bucked off did not put that kid off for good. Probably taught him stickability, but there are only so many setbacks that most people can take before giving up. Hope he gets a nicer second pony.

wonkey_donkey

Visit site
I don't think it's funny at all. Why the hell would a parent put their child of risk of serious injury riding such a naughty pony is beyond me.

With a little boy who can ride so well you would think they would buy him a pony that's safe.

Riding is dangerous enough as it is . . . . stupid idiots.

DragonSlayer

Visit site
I don't think it's funny at all. Why the hell would a parent put their child of risk of serious injury riding such a naughty pony is beyond me.

With a little boy who can ride so well you would think they would buy him a pony that's safe.

Thats what I said on the other thread....no way would I let my son ride a pony like that.

jack9

Visit site
good rider but iw as a bit :s when i saw him being trampled and dragged...........

glad he no longer has it.... lol!

dunthing

Visit site
As someone else said, a small adult and a kick up the A**. I wouldn't put my kids on that little horror but that lad is a cracking little rider. He reminds me very much of John Francome at about the same age. He has a great future if the pony doesn't put him off.

piggyinablanket

stephaniegreaves.com

Thats exactly my view too. As a mother of 4 younguns there is NO way on this earth that I would allow them to ride a pony like that. In the vid, we watched a very small child get stood on, entangled in stirrups and upside down, bolted with etc etc.. That may well be a fab little kid but what STUPID parents. I hope the child now rides a safer mount which he has a half chance of staying on.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Thats exactly my view too. As a mother of 4 younguns there is NO way on this earth that I would allow them to ride a pony like that. In the vid, we watched a very small child get stood on, entangled in stirrups and upside down, bolted with etc etc.. That may well be a fab little kid but what STUPID parents. I hope the child now rides a safer mount which he has a half chance of staying on.

Completely agree, and that's pretty much what I said on the other thread!

Sol

Visit site
Tbh, doubt the kid would bother much longer, I know if all I ever got was a pony that decked me to that extent, then I'd quit if I couldn't do better! Yep, I fell off my first pony - more or less every day for about 2yrs. But that pony is a *****, and why on earth do his parents PUT HIM BACK ON IT?!
I don't even *like* children, but what the hell? There were numerous occasions in that video where that child could of very easily been killed. Yes, it's a risk sport at ALL levels, but there's no need to increase the risk like that, for a child, surely?!

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com

totally agree with this. I cannot believe they would keep putting him on this pony. There was no doubt that he wanted him off. There must have been a reason for that too. Maybe the pony was hurting somewhere.
The thing is, the kid came off quite a few times on the vid, i just wonder how many other times he hit the deck.

Sparkles

Visit site

Ditto. That pony had some pretty mean tricks to it! Made me wanna get on the little **** and have it meet it's match to be honest lol.

flowerlady

Visit site
I agree with most of the comments as to why a parent would put their child in danger. But I would also ask why a parent or anyone would give such a young child a schooling whip?? This pony if you watch the other clips where there is no crop or whip does not attempt to get the child off admittedly his is on a lead rope. But this clip the child touches the pony with the whip. It's a no brainer really!! I can never understand why people give children crops and whips they should learn to ride with the other aids first.:mad:

Rant over.:p

flowerlady

Visit site
Agree with most of the comments. But the pony only took off or bucked when the child touched it with a schooling whip. Why do people insist on giving children whips, crops and spurs. They should learn to ride with the other aids, hands, voice, seat and legs.

I wrote a lot longer version but the link broke.

Rant over:p

Oh and by the way will you all stop putting links up as I spend most my time watching loads of them:D:p

Like this one I thought was funny:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz6c-XxYSus&NR=1