You know you have too many horses in when....

sportsmansB

Visit site
You don't have enough boots and studs for them all!!!
We have 3 gone to Hartpury, 2 going to PC eventing champs, and 4 going to local One Day
Normally we dry and share SJ and XC boots between the first and last horses... this time I still won't have enough for the four on Saturday at the one day, and defintiely need 2 sets as two in the Open Novice whcih will be a small class and a big rush, and two in the pre novice!!
And definitely not enough studs - back to the tack shop for more!!!
I sense a busy weekend and a potential shopping trip coming on...

sportsmansB

Visit site
Its only the wee ponies sleep in the walker!!! and thats only if there are already too many loose in the indoor....
When are we finally going to get the hang of this downsizing business????
Don't know why you are laughing, only_me, I could be knocking your door on Friday night on the scrounge for boots....

only_me

Visit site
LOL :p
Yes, I seem to remember being told about the downsizing... last summer perhaps? :p

We leave tomorrow morning so if you want me to pack an extra set of boots? :p lol!

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Blimey. I struggle with just one. I went showing on Sunday and didn't take a single brush !! 3 pairs of reins. 3 pairs of gloves, 2 pairs of jodphurs, 3 crops, 3 numnahs. About 8 sponges and bottles of coat sparkle stuff but not a single blinkin brush - what a muppet.