You know your horsey when...

SamBean

Visit site
Isn't that image the purple shampoo for blonde hair? At least that will wash off - purple spray looks like you've carried out a robbery when you hear about the dyes in suitcases! I made the mistake of buying some purple spray online - th e cap cracked during transit so can imagine the state of me when I unwrapped it. :oops:

catkin

Visit site
I've been in important meetings with purple freckles before now :)

Only thing worse is Ko-cho-line, and of course you have to use your hands to rub it in properly. Note to self: don't answer the door whilst using it - can be a bit offputting to the caller.

Shavings

Visit site
2 weeks ago i had to go to work with orange around my mouth and on my chin..

spent the day in the kitchen trying to scrub it (and layers of skin) off

i had been spraying iodine in to chances feet in the morning, spray trigger stopped so i turned the bottle to my face... bad move

2 of my co workers kept singing "umplalumpa..dop ba de do" all day...

Petalpoos

Visit site
Not just horsey girls bear the 'scars'.

Legend has it near me that..back in the 70s a local farmer sold several acres of land at the back of the village for a huge housing estate. With some of the cash he bought a big new BMW with white leather seats. Shortly thereafter he left an aerosol of purple spray on the dashboard on a hot sunny day. You can guess the rest :D. He never got much sympathy as everyone was p@%%$d with him for selling the fields (and, probably, for becoming a millionaire!).