you none members listen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh_craney

Visit site
register now the forum is getting a bit boring we need some new faces on the scene theres loads of you so get regestring!!!
wink.gif

_OC_

Visit site
That's abit tough I only joined eh,not long ago-working on pics for gallery-better get the cob bungey jumping or diveing into a pool(a large one) Sorry if I bore every one
tongue.gif

Chunky_Monkey

Visit site
I've been a member for ages and ages.....and I lurk every day while I'm hard at work(!)......but I hardly ever log in, as I flit on and off the forum all day, and it's a pain to keep logging back on!

I love this forum, and I'm in awe of the obvious wealth of knowledge and skill some of the members have, so I'm happy just to read, absorb and learn! I never feel qualified or clever enough to comment
crazy.gif

But, if i can inject a bit of 'new blood', then I'm more than happy to oblige!
smile.gif

Josh_craney

Visit site
omg a few months back a post was made about people just whining about peoples spelling, why do you treat it as an gcse essay? seriousley you are like this " how dare you make two spaces between a word like this" i think you need to realise that this is a forum where people are coming to discuss in a freindly enviroment not one that picks you up on every tiny mistake.

i just think that the forum was alot more fun a few months back and less people are coming on so thats why i want more people to join to discuss horse matters and not spelling to more people.

clipclop

Visit site
Well this thread just proves why lots of people look and don't join.

Someone makes a post in a lighthearted matter and they get pulled to pieces for being childish and bad at spelling.
crazy.gif

A real shame
frown.gif

Cx
smile.gif

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
[ QUOTE ]
[
But please work on your spelling first
wink.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

God, you're lucky my wife isn't a forum addict - she's an EFL English teacher so is inclined to correct one's grammer and spelling
grin.gif

I should know......
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

But I agree - users should at least make sense if they want to get a message across. As in all text writing, you have the "3 Cs":

1. Clear
2. Concise
3. Conclusive

have fun & join!

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Here here clip clop, took the words out of my mouth.
I wish people would not pick,some people genuinely find it hard to spell things and i do not think they should be pulled up on such a small thing, i think its uneccessary and may really upset someone.

ernikins

Visit site
Thats a very good point Clipclop - I have been a member for ages now but very rarely post as sometimes find it verging on intimidating - people should be allowed to make lighthearted comments without getting stamped on! Anyone who wasn't a member would be put off joining if they read this!

Peanot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
register now the forum is getting a bit boring we need some new faces on the scene theres loads of you so get regestring!!!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
But please work on your spelling first
wink.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Please note the smilies. These are winking and smiling.
This signifies that the first few comments from Amymay and Weezy etc weren`t meant in a horrid way, just a bit of light-hearted fun. It can`t all be serious on here, it wouldn`t be interesting otherwise.
Some people are too polite but it`s only something that you would say to a mate isn`t it?
Lighten up.
wink.gif
grin.gif
please note: friendly smilies...

tchamberlain

Visit site
I'm new here!!! I joined 2 days ago... was looking for an 'all horse and pony types forum' not just one kind.
smile.gif
:)

and my spelling can be terrible
wink.gif
but i would say reading the quote about spelling, it was ment as a light hearted joke... it had smilies after it.
smile.gif