Young vets bbc 2

Montyforever

Visit site
The Shetland pony with colic is being treated by the same vet Mysti was when she went up to bell with a very similar colic :) poor little pony! She's a fantastic vet, pulled mysti through so fingers crossed for the Shetland!

Anyone else watching? :)

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Watched it too, really liked the girl Judy (short hair did the dog spay surgery) think she'll make a brilliant vet. Loved the anaesthetist talking about weeing in the swimming pool lol. I actually wished we would have seen more of the horse surgery but it's obviously following the students not the patients, like animal hospital would,.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
We use the RVC and got filmed as part of it when one of the featured young vets (not one of the ones from tonight) was shadowing the practice vet. But it wasn't very interesting and horse behaved itself so it won't be used.

Visit site
Yes watched it, but remember a similar programme some years ago with a Norwegian vet who was a bit hamfisted to start with but came good in the end. Was it Vet school ? Seemed like an animal themed night on telly, with that,and Dog rescuers and Dogs secret lives, and another programme about animal senses. Programmes need to look at their schedules me thinks

Supertrooper

Visit site
It was Vets in Practice.

My claim to fame is that one of our vets was filmed for Vets in Practice but was dropped cause she didn't have meltdowns every 5 minutes and she wouldn't be rude about bosses. She's now one of our directors!

She's still got all the un-edited videos of the filming, very funny to see us back then ;-)

Orangehorse

Visit site
We watched it, and my son said he knows a girl currently training to be a vet who has gone off dogs and cats as she kept getting bitten. She prefers cattle and sheep!

TBB

Visit site
Didn't Vets in Practice come about as a follow on from the original Vet School? If I remember rightly Trude failed in the original series and was still followed when Vets in Practice started, now what were the names of the pair that got married and he wanted to be an inventor?