Youngstock in Ireland

sidonnel

Visit site
Does anyone know of anyone with any decent dressage youngstock in Ireland, foals/yearlings? With proper dressage bloodlines?Have been thinking about purchasing from Germany but don't like the idea of leaving one over there and think something that age the journey back here would be too much!

Lark

Visit site
If Sidonnell is in Ireland, then shopping in the UK or on the continent it is pretty much the same scenario.

I can confirm that it is virtually impossible to find any dressage youngstock here. The advice I got was to go to some of the very big stud farms on the continent (Schoke etc) and purchase a foal there as the prices for foals by top dressage stallions were quite reasonable. Not world beaters necessarily but bred for purpose.

CorradeeStud

Visit site
I have a really stunning dressage filly for sale. Purely bred for dressage out of a Hanoverian State Premium Mare. If anybody wants Photos or a video just inbox me your Email ad. :)

sidonnel

Visit site
Yes, Ireland wouldn't necessarily be well known for having lots of dressage breeding yards!There are people who will find you dressage horses, but they will generally source them from the continent.I'm hoping the situation will improve as dressage grows in Ireland...