Youngstock livery North Wales/Cheshire?

Charmin

Visit site
We have a weanling coming up in October some time. Our YO was going to purchase a weanling also so he would have had a playmate but this plan has fallen through. I think it's quite vital, at least in their first year, to have a playmate and grow up having had this fun!

So does anyone have any recommendations re studs that take outside youngsters, or yards providing youngstock livery. Preferably out 24/7 with good shelter, a few weanlings etc.

We're on the Cheshire/Wales border so can travel either direction. If the yard was too far away to get up everyday checks by the YO would be a massive bonus.

Charmin

Visit site
I had a glance at their website and couldn't see if they offered this service - I'm glad they do! Sorry to be cheeky but if you don't mind, how much is it, just as a guideline? Either by PM or on here, whichever you're happy with :)

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
If we weren't in the process of ploughing and re seeding our biggest field i would have offered a place here with my yearling and two year old but as it is I'll be squeezed for enough room, sorry. Have you tried advertising on Cheshire Horse or even your local FB pages?