your cob x warmblood pics!

classic_astra

Visit site
my mare has just been scanned in foal to zesiro and she is welsh d x irish cob, im just wondering if anyone else has he same kind of cross and how the foals turned out?!

cafargnon

New User
Visit site
hi i have a 3 year old welsh section d x dutch warmblood

she has big paces and a massive jump, currently standing 14.2 should mature around 15hh

Ive just backed her and although she wasnt the easiest and could get very worried about the silliest things, its obvious she will be something special with alot of work. her dam has never produced a jumping pony with talent like this so we will be using this cross mroe often
1816969650_1.jpg

1816971240_1.jpg

good luck with yours

zaraanne

Visit site
Soz, don't have any picks as he's a friend's horse...

He's Welsh D X Warmblood, 3 yrs, looks like he'll make about 15.1 at most, but he has the bigger movement assosiated with warmblood, as well as his head, and legs looking distinctly finer than a section D.
I personally think it's a lovely cross, and I think the boy on our yard would make a lovely small showhunter / or competitive teenagers horse.

legend

Visit site
I've got a 2 year old welsh d x dutch wb, this is not the greatest picture from him at about 21 months
may09005.jpg

He's just turned 2 and is just scraping 15hh, I'm hoping he'll make 15.3-16h

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
He is very relaxed!! I think Prince was about 15hh at 2 & he is a good 15.3hh at the moment. He is still bum high so we hope he will reach 16hh. There is hope for your boy especially as both breeds mature late & all the ones I have known have not finished until about 5/6yrs.

legend

Visit site
blush.gif
I hadn't noticed that, oops!
That's really helpful about his height, thank you, I shall keep my fingers crossed!