Your Horse Live Evening Performance

Shoei

Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have booked YHL Evening tickets for the Friday to see Tristian Tucker. I have only ever been in the day, I wondered how it differed re atmosphere and shopping, if at all.

I seem to have a busy Autumn booked as I have our first BD camp end Sept, YHL, BD Convention and the Olympia. First time at the convention and Olympia for Dressage day so any hints and tips on these welcome too. I'm flying solo with all so can please myself and do lots of shopping :)

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I have only been to a YHL evening for the Carl birthday thingy, there was no shopping going on then. Not sure if the TT one will be different?

sound like a fab autumn!
Where is your BD camp?

Bd convention has moved venues this year, at Hartpury there isn't usually a huge amount of shopping but it's usually a very engaging couple of days. I don't think I'm going to go this year as funds are super tight so take lots of notes and report back :)

Olympia on the dressage days, I think if you want to have time to have a proper wander round the shopping it's best to get there early because once the class starts there is only a short ish break. I've got my freestyle tickets booked, looking forward to that.

Shoei

Visit site
Oooo I assumed the shopping would be on at YHL but maybe not...

Camp's at Vale View... which also has a tack shop... dangerous :). They do trials of PS bridles which I may do for the weekend as I have been looking at those.

I'll definitely take some notes and feedback on the convention, geek that I am :)

I haven't decided if to stopover in London yet or just come back late but I will definitely be there early to soak up the festive atmosphere.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Oh yes, big shop at VV! o_O
Have a great time. I love doing training camps, it's the only thing I really miss about being a one-horse owner. Gets too expensive if you have 2 to take or need to get someone to look after the ones left behind :oops:

Re YHL, I think they do a ticket just for the evening or one that includes an afternoon admission for the shopping? dunno, but with the carl gala evening everyone got turfed out and you then only had admission to the evening performance arena. Might be worth a phone call to check?

Kat

Visit site
I went to the evening performance at YHL last year, we had day tickets too so shopped before the show but once it started the shopping closed. I am not sure whether people with evening only tickets could have accessed the shopping, I don't think so due to the time they allowed you in.