Your horse live - other things to do near by

Cocorules

Visit site
We are planning to go to YHL on the Sunday this year, but planning to go up the day before and visit the car museum, which is about a 2-3 hour visit.

I need to plan out the Saturday afternoon and evening. If you know or have visited Warwickshire especially in November, do you have any suggestions for entertainment and places to visit?

follysienna

Visit site
Kenilworth Castle is also lovely. Leamington has lots of places to eat too (well it did when I last visited a few years ago, may be different now).

Orangehorse

Visit site
Kenilworth (English Heritage) is very good, a huge castle, although it is ruins whereas Warwick Castle is still intact and is owned by Madam Tussards and is all set up to be an entertaining day out. Check opening times for November though. (I think I said once that the time to visit Warwick would be November as there would be fewer crowds!).

I have never been to Warwick, but it is an ancient town, and there is the racecourse there too.

Annagain

Visit site
Which car museum? I'm guessing Gaydon? If you're into that sort of thing (OH is and is from that area so I've been dragged round them all) there are a few others in the area too. The transport muesum in Coventry is pretty good and you can do tours of the Land Rover factory in Solihull.