Your Horse Live? Who's coming?

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
I know I've done this before - but I'm just trying to sort out who's coming and who's not - please if you're coming to see us - would you put a "yes" or a "no" so I can work out things!
Many thanks!
Btw - it's 4-5th Nov at Stoneleigh
smile.gif

Kate x

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Might be going along with some friends for the day..........I may stop in and say howdy (I really miss that permanant smell of aniseed
tongue.gif
)

K
x

Alibear

Visit site
Ah perhaps I should bring the kids badge making kit with me then we can all have HHO name badges so you can spot us easily?

However think the coligone logo's might give us away anyway
grin.gif

Folara

Visit site
YES!!!

Its the weekend before my 40th so I will be there for a BIG spend up lol.

On a serious note tho - am thinking of getting some coligone for Gen to see if it helps his runny tummy so I will def. visit you guys. Mind you I get paid next week and am more than tempted to just order some on-line anyway.

Judie

Visit site
I've just ordered my tickets for Saturday and the evening performance, might as well make the most of it. I will pop to the stand and say hi to you and Weezy, I know nothing about your product so will be interested to hear all about it.

See you there!

Pidge

Visit site
Me and sis coming on the Saturday. Will come and say hello and also after some advice for Pidge as he still wolfs his food down thinking someone is going to nick it!

Heidi1

Visit site
Not coming
frown.gif
, OH away and Parents are going away on the 4th, so House, Horses and Dog sitting, but one of the chaps who works with me is going, so asked him if he would pick some Coligone up from you, although might ask SSM, if she doesn't mind
tongue.gif
wink.gif