Your Horse Live?

Orangehorse

Visit site
Who went and what was it like? I haven't heard any reports but I had an email doing a survey to say why I did/didn't go this year.

FunkyFilly28

Visit site
I went for the first time this year. Went on Saturday and arrived around 12pm - no issues parking and got a free shuttle right to the entrance. Really enjoyed the demos, was a bit worried about getting a seat as only had a standard ticket but managed to see everything I wanted. Popular show but didn't feel too crowded and found it really well managed. Lots of choice of shops. I also stayed for the Geoff Billington evening performance which was the highlight for me. Will definitely attend next year.

Maesto's Girl

Visit site
I went and found it much better for deals and shopping than last year. Last year was basically all full price. This year almost all stalls had show offers on and freebies! I have been the last 3 years and this was the best it had been. Unfortunately, I am likely to be out of the country for next year's show....will probably go to HOYS as a change :D

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
I went on Sunday from Surrey for the first time and loved it! Got there for 9 and left at 6! Best shopping of any show I’ve been to and the demos were all really good.