Your mission....should you choose to accept it...

Redders

Visit site
I’m usually pretty good at finding things, but I’m at a loss with these and am pleading to the shoppers of HHO!
I have a pair of wellies that I adore. They are super comfy, great with my plantar fasciitis, warm, and have stood the rest of time! After 4.5 years of near constant daily use, I’m at the point where I want to get a new pair soon. No leaks yet but the beginnings of cracks in some areas. Asked what I want for Christmas, I said these exact boots, ‘send me a link’ I was asked. No problem.........erm.....I can’t find them anywhere in my size. They seem to have been replaced by a different style, and I don’t want to try that style as it’s not the same!
So please, if you can find:

Ariat Mudbuster Wellies
Size 7.
Will settle for Ariat Stormstoppers, but these seem to be not in my size anywhere either!

Much gratitude in advance!

Edit - I can’t bring myself to ask for Le Chameau or anything else similarly priced - I will get these for myself when I qualify as a vet as a treat!

millikins

Visit site
Can't help with you Ariats but I bought my daughter some Aigle wellies for Christmas and she loved them, warm and comfortable and did 3 years before leaking. Think hers were the mid range ones at a little over £100.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Ariat Mudbusters don't appear to be made anymore. There are a few pairs at various outlets but they are at either end of the size spectrum & certainly not in your size. You'll need to review what you want & look for something that is currently being made.

Redders

Visit site
I was afraid of that! It seems I will have to rethink and look at others :( I do like the parcours from Aigle. I might have to try some on at local store.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i really rate aigle parcours, really warm and mine are now on their 4th winter, cost about £150 but i think they have been well worth it. warm waterproof comfy wellies for less than £40 a year....if mine die now i will def buy another pair.

scotlass

Visit site
I still really like Toggi Wanderer Plus. On a similar thread a couple of months back, Amymay on here bought a pair as a result. Perhaps she might give an up to date review on these, as they're the only ones I've ever bought in two decades, so I've never had any other brands.