Your worst nightmare - sad news from my old yard

Kelly1982

Visit site
OMG thats awful!!!

Our old yard was by a train track and i always used to worry even though they would have to get through another 2 fields to get to it.

RIP Billy
frown.gif

not_with_it

Visit site
Thats so sad. I hate to see horses grazing next to the train track with shoddy fencing (not saying that your fencing was shoddy
crazy.gif
) it makes me cringe. Our yard is next to a track but luckily its very difficult to get to.

At a yard near me they have to lead their horses across the track to get to the field
shocked.gif
IMO its so dangerous as anything could happen.

JAK

Visit site
What an awful thing to happen - poor little pony, poor shocked train driver & poor yard folk.

RIP little Billy, a very undeserved, unlucky, tragic end to his little life. xxx

miss_bird

Visit site
how horrid for all involved, sending love and hugs to all
many years ago when i was exercising a couple of a horses for a woman who was out of action one of the fields used to back onto the M1 motorway and one night someone tried to steal them, (the fence was broken inways) luckily they were both a bit unsure of strangers and they obviously could not catch them.
The next morning the horses were found grazing along the edge of the motorway, luckily they were both 100% traffic proof and had just eaten along he edge and had not strayed into the traffic.