You've got to feel sorry for the dog owner...

Dubsie

Visit site
..I overslept so didn't have time to poo pick. Now our lads have a pile each, one to the left one to the right of the field shelter on the fence line. Fresh pile each side. Very neat.

I was down there this morning and was a bit narked that 2 little dogs and a big hairy one had gone under the council fence from the park and through our fence and were heading into the pony paddock. However unlike most of our other doggy visitors they didn't bark at the ponies but made a beeline for the poo. The little ones tucked in, but the big hairy one rolled and rolled in it. Then for good measure went and rolled in the other poo pile.

Of course as I was late, I had to go and I couldn't help the owner get her dogs back other than point out it'd be more helpful to go back to the point they went through the council fence (long way from ours ) rather than stand by our fence whe she could see the dogs and confuse them because they couldn't get through tha tbit of our fence. Meanwhile the dog rolled and rolled. :D:D:D:D

Littlelegs

Visit site
Lol. We kept getting a loose dog visiting our yard, friendly enough, didn't bother the horses & we assumed it was escaping from somewhere. Turned out the owner just let it onto our fields knowingly. Haven't seen it since the morning it found the fox poo & had a good roll. Was long haired too!

Tillypup

www.valleypoint.co.uk
We have a shared footpath/bridleway near me. My dogs love to chomp the horse poo along the way!! We used to have a springer spaniel that would bring you back balls of horse poo and drop them at your feet!!!