Zara at Blenheim

CMcC

Visit site
Very entertaining.
I learnt a lot - apparently the Queen has moved to Blenheim as it is referred to as a royal residence.
Was also pleased to read that Zara has “enjoyed other equestrian events this summer”.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Hmmmmmm.... well most of it is typical DM yet writing such things as "even when I'm pulling on his face, he's still 'like yeah, I'm, still going" - does make it sound like a horrible sport.

alibali

Visit site
The article reads as if it has been written by someone for whom English is not their first language. Funny yes but also a bit strange....

AFB

Visit site
Even if you ignore the hilarious inaccuracies, the writing of that article is atrocious. Typical Daily Fail.

Also loving Zara's eyebrows in the 'dressage race' pic 😂

ihatework

Visit site
Did they have a photo of her Sunday trot up outfit?
Not a spec of tweed in sight, looked like combat pants and a bomber jacket.
I’ve got lots of time for Zara!

Annagain

Visit site
I'm torn between not giving them the clicks and wanting to read what is obviously a very (unintentionally) funny article. In contrast, there was an excellent article about Pippa Funnell in the Telegraph at the weekend. I don't particularly like giving them the clicks either but their sports writing is very good.

cauda equina

Visit site
It's hard to believe the DM article was written with a straight face, and isn't a piss-take

How did Zara do in the show jumping race?

Orangehorse

Visit site
I thought a 10 year old could have made a better job. Oh yes, the event has been going for 100 years and it is cross country race.
It was so bad just laughably awful.

HashRouge

Visit site
I'm torn between not giving them the clicks and wanting to read what is obviously a very (unintentionally) funny article. In contrast, there was an excellent article about Pippa Funnell in the Telegraph at the weekend. I don't particularly like giving them the clicks either but their sports writing is very good.
Whereas the Guardian refuses to acknowledge any equestrian sport other than racing :rolleyes:

TGM

Visit site
I was trying to work out where they got this 'race' bit from. I wonder if they misheard someone say 'phase' and thought they said 'race' instead.

gunnergundog

Visit site
The DM doesn't get the concept of reporting, it's the place where toddlers write their first stories.
Many a true word..... :)

If you google the name of the journalist you can see her Linkedin profile; she graduated from a rather obscure university last year. albeit allegedly with a first, and has spent a lot of time in internships and placements. :(