zara phillips article on weg in telegraph?

madgirl

Visit site
did anyone else read it?
what did you think i thorght it was quite good!
what were your views?
confused.gif
grin.gif

riotgirl

Visit site
I read it the other day - very interesting. I wan't aware she had to get special permission off the Queen to seek sponsership. Mind you, when you are Zara Phillips you probably have people falling over you to give you money!

BBs

Visit site
Totally like she is when shes at an eventing!

She is very down to earth and works jolly hard. The sponsorship and money thing does make me smile tho. At the end of the day she is who she is, so to sponsors they are more likely to send her money/backing than the likes of you and I because quite frankly who are we!

Equally I will be cheering her on next week - I cant wait, and if toytown is fit and sound he will be a force to be reckoned with!

Good luck to them
smile.gif

Parkranger

Visit site
I agree that her name undoubtedly gets sponsors to listen, but she would have to be talented to get people to put their hands in their pockets!

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
It is one thing getting the raw materials and having the money to get them but another to mould them and do really well. A couple of years ago her SJ really let her down and she has clearly worked really hard on that. I think its great that her name gets eventing put in the spotlight.